Sam Jamieson Clothing Collection
I have truly learnt that nature certainly has given us some amazing gifts, one that we all know and love is sheepskin.
The benefits are amazing:
- Sheepskin is a natural insulator – warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Sheepskin wicks away moisture, allowing air to circulate and keeps the skin dry.
- Sheepskin’s antibacterial properties mean there are no odours.
- Sheepskin is hypoallergenic and suitable for allergy suffers.
- Sheepskin dissipates pressures.
- Many doctors and chiropodists recommend sheepskin slippers for patients with circulatory problems such as Raynaud’s Syndrome.
We handmake to the highest standard the finest luxury sheepskin slippers, hats, headbands, gloves and mittens and will be adding to our collection.
We only use the finest sheepskins and once delivered to our workshop, these are matched for colour and texture by eye and touch before being cut and stitched by hand, transforming them into these high quality, luxury products.
That perfect gift or of course why not treat yourself!